Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Asha Ghokhale
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asha GhokhaleYour feedback matters!
Regarding periods. My last periods was on nov 11. Til now periods not happened. But if I put my finger in vagina I can see blood n even when I wipe after urination. But its not flowing outside. What to do to get my periods normal. Iveven took beta hcg test result was 1.2.
Hi drs I am 2 month pregnant today I completed 2 month but still heartbeat is nt showing what to do please suggest me Dr. tell me to abort.
Adverse respiratory events (AREs) are leading causes of post-operative morbidity and mortality. Anesthesia is the use of medicine to prevent or reduce the feeling of pain or sensation during surgery or other painful procedures (such as getting stitches). Giving as an injection or through inhaled gases or vapours, different types of anesthesia affect the nervous system in various ways by blocking nerve impulses and, therefore, pain.
Anesthesia can help control your breathing, blood pressure, blood flow, and heart rate. It may be used to:
- Relax you,
- Block pain,
- Make you sleepy or forgetful,
- Make you unconscious for your surgery.
Adverse Respiratory Events (ARE)
Adverse outcomes of such events are fatal and lead to Death & Brain Damage. Three mechanisms of injury are reported to account for highest adverse respiratory events:
Inadequate Ventilation: Insufficient Gas Exchange can produce the adverse outcome. Esophageal Intubation: Incubation between the two sides of the esophagus inadvertently.
Difficult tracheal intubation: Tracheal Intubation is the placement of a flexible plastic tube into the trachea (windpipe) to maintain an open airway. It is performed facilitate ventilation of lungs in severely ill, anesthetized patients.
Other’s are as listed below:
- Airway Obstruction
- Inadequate inspired oxygen delivery
- Endobronchial Intubation
- Premature Extubation
Residual neuromuscular blockade is an important postoperative complication associated to the use of neuromuscular blocking drugs and is commonly observed in the post-anesthesia care unit (PACU) after non-depolarizing neuromuscular blocking agents (NMBAs) are administered intra-operatively. Incomplete neuromuscular recovery can be minimized with acceleromyography monitoring. The risk of adverse respiratory events during early recovery from anesthesia can be reduced by intra-operative acceleromyography use.
Reintubation is a serious adverse respiratory event and the consequences include increased cardiac and respiratory complications, prolonged length of stay at the PACU, intensive care unit (ICU) and hospital, prolonged mechanical ventilator support, higher costs, and increased mortality. Overweight and obesity have also been identified as risk factors for postoperative respiratory complications. Most adverse respiratory events are considered preventable with improved monitoring such as:
- Pulse Oximetry
- Combination of Both
Closed observation of the clinical factors and appropriate monitoring by well trained people are factors necessary to prevent adverse outcome. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.
My friend getting a big problem during there periods time. Like first of all. She get start there periods after 2 months than they get a home treatment for there periods circulation. They start again continuous for 4-5 months but now again she get her periods back with in 20 days and blood is continously flow from. And getting very week now days gave the solution for it.
The question, "are vitamins vital" is in fact a rhetorical question, one that answers for itself. Vitamins are organic compounds and important nutrients, which are required by human beings in appropriate quantities. They provide a host of benefits, affecting metabolism, digestion as well as immunity and are imperative for the existence and survival of human beings. Few reasons that establish their importance are:
- Digestive system: The digestive system, like the rest of the body, requires important minerals and vitamins for proper functioning. Your body requires ample amount of vitamin B and vitamin C to improve and maintain digestive health. In fact, folate acid is required by the body to prevent you from an impending danger of colon cancer. At the same time, vitamin B is also responsible for breaking down the carbohydrates and converting them into energy.
- Boosting the immunity system and eyesight: The proper functioning of your physical and mental health requires a sound immune system. The invasion of diseases can be deterred and treated on its own, if you have a proper functioning immune system. Vitamin A, found in carrots, pepper and sweet potato is very crucial for boosting the immune system, at the same time it helps repairing the cornea and improving the eyesight.
- Improving the nervous system: Vitamin B12 found in beef liver and octopus is very important in strengthening and improving the nervous system. If there is a deficiency of this vitamin in your body, chances are you will suffer from depression, anemia and even a potential threat to your central nervous system.
- Helps the heart and removes toxicity from the body: Among other advantages, vitamins are also responsible for maintaining the heart and preventing an accumulation of toxic substances in your body. Vitamin C, found primarily in fruits like oranges and lemons performs this function.
- Helps in losing weight: Certain food products like fish, chickpeas and chicken are rich in vitamin B6, which in turn help in boosting the metabolic rate and consequently in losing weight.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency?"
Breast cancer is one of the most feared diagnoses in women. When cancerous cells develop in a woman's breast, irregular lumps, changes in the shape or size of the breast and discharge of blood from the nipples may be experienced. There are lots of preventive measures that you can take to avoid breast cancer. It is important to live a healthy life with as less exposure to toxins as possible. Here are some tips and strategies that can lower your risk of breast cancer
- Plant based diet - Studies have shown that a high plant based diet, full of vegetables and fruits, is packed with antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients that lower the risk of breast cancer. Eat light, and avoid refined sugar and processed meat. Try to construct a healthy Mediterranean diet plan rich in olive oil and nuts.
- Maintain an appropriate weight - Do not gain extra weight as obesity and excessive weight gain are related to breast cancer. Cut down on fat and exercise regularly to lead an active life.
- Breastfeeding - If you are a new mom, breastfeed your baby as it has numerous health benefits for both you and your child, including lowering the chances of breast cancer in the mother.
- Sleep - It is important to get 8 hours of sleep every night to live a healthy life. Many studies have shown that a short duration of sleep and exposure to light at night that disrupts the circadian rhythm increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol - Do not smoke as it increases the chances of cancer in other organs and also leads to toxin inclusion in the body. Also, be sure to drink in moderation as excess alcohol consumption is cancer causing offender.
- Artificial hormones - Women during menopause often resort to hormone replacement therapy, and the extended use of this therapy can heighten the risk of breast cancer. Therefore, it is recommended to look for other options to smoothen your transition to the menopausal phase. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am a 40 years old woman and feel lack of energy after doing some easy tasks. Can you suggest me some energy boosters?
I just want to know how much Rh factor is important for child birth. Can a husband having B positive blood group and wife having A negative blood group. Kindly tell me what complications can arise during Pregnancy and child and wife face any problem kindly Solve Respected Doctors.
Pregnant test was shown negative but periods was not come since 1 month. I have try 2 time pregnancy test within 3 days result shown same negative.
I am 39 years old woman. In my urine test done twice in the past one year, there is a slight trace of blood in urine, around 2 to 3/hpf. Is it normal.
My last month's menstrual cycle started at 24th March 2016, But this there is a delay and also I am feeling a kind of tiredness.
I am an 18 year old student. I got married 2 months back. My husband is still working in Bangalore. I am a BBM student in Coimbatore. Currently we could see some symptoms for pregnancy like vomiting etc. After we checked pregnancy test kit, the result is still positive. Do we have any medications to avoid this pregnancy?
Approximately fifty herbs are used to prepare this classical oil mentioned in bhaishjya ratnawali - a prestigious testimony in ayurvedic world.
This oil not only enhances sex power but also used in vata ailments, diseases of uterus and epilepsy, mania, mental weakness and also sharpens memory brain power.
It's a potent nervine tonic.
This is named as shrigopal tel. Various companies may have slightly variable manufacturing procedures which gives variable degree of results for different problems.
Before using it is better to get advise and instructions from a qualified vaidya i. E. Ayurveda specialist.
I am a 20y. O. Female and do not know yet if I am pregnant or not. I will get a home test done, and in case of a positive result, want an abortion done in Kolkata, India. I am not married and my parents would not accept a child. Will I face hassle of any kind despite being an adult? What is the best abortion center for me to approach?
I have pain in my both breasts. Actually it is very tight from inside feel like stones and its very painful. please help what can I do.
I usually have 24 to 30 days monthly cycle. I had unprotected sex on the 14th day and he ejaculated inside me. I took an unwanted 72 (morning after pill) 6 hours after. 30 days are complete since my last period. Pregnancy test done on the 30th day was negative. Is there a chance of me being pregnant?
Harsingar - Jasmine, the beautiful and full of fragrance flowers calms the soul and mind.
The extract or decoction of leaves subsides the Sciatica and Cervical pains.
For details and professional advise, please converse privately.
सुंदर सुगंधित फूल, पीडा.नाशक भी ।