I am 45 years old.I have removed one tooth .Two teeth having cavity. I am using Colgate sensitive Pro-relief tooth paste .Can i use this tooth paste continuously. I am expecting your advice.Thank you.

Kindly get those decayed teeth restored as quick as possible,any desensitising pastes will mask underlying severity of the cavity,
Get the cavity filles, I dont recommend sensitivity paste for life time, its just like having crocin lifetime and saying i don't get fever. Get the root cause of your sensitivity corrected
Kindly donot use the paste for long standing period. Shift to regular paste important note get your tooth cavity restored for long lasting and sensitivity free tooth. All the best
Hai colgate sensitive pro relief is for sensitive tooth if your comfortable with that you can continue .Brushing twice daily use mouth washes twice daily and six months once check up to dentist with this you can prevent and cure your dental problem
U can use it continously. Do the treatment for the teeth having cavity.
Replace the teeth tht is removed if it is not da last teeth i mean if it is not the third molar thn get ur cavity teeth filled with gic cement thn about paste u can continue da tooth paste if u hav any sensitivity while having cold or hot food items
Better to go for restoration of carious tooth. If you have sensitivity of tooth then continue with colgate sensitive otherwise use normal toothpaste.
The tooth paste will only help to relieve sensitivity. It does not remove the decay, That can be done only by the dentist. There is no harm in continuing with this toothpaste. Kindly visit your dentist for the cavities.
Yes definately .You can use it continuously.No any long term disadvantage
Tooth paste u are using is for sensitivity which is not mentioned as ur problem why medicated paste if their is no problem? for cavities visit ur dentist .They will fil it wid tooth color material use non medicated paste
Sensitivity related tooth pastes are all medicated ones and atleast my main aim is to put back my patients on normal available toothpastes and not medicated ones. These are to be given for the time being. You already are aware of cavities in your teeth. Please get them restored and visit your dentiat every atleast once in a year if not six months.
Dear first of all replace ur missing tooth. Colgate prorelief and other medication are just feather to ur cap. But once structural integrity of tooth is damaged. Its prone to periodontistis( bad odor and loss of tooth).
Sensitive past for cavity not at all indicated.Pls go to dentist for cavity filling.
No a sensitive tooth paste is NOT for regular use.