I am 56, female my complaints are:- 1. A lump (with throbbing pain) on the site of an extracted tooth. Painful gum swelling all over the site + enlarged and painful lymph nodes (of the respected site). 2. Painful tongue (burning sensation that shifts from the tip, middle and rt side of the tongue) as if it burnt. There is also a swelling under the tongue (lt side). Restricted tongue movement, that's I could not reach my upper pallet as usual or extends it out, I feel that it is drawn back or upwards. 3. Black color gum.

Thanks for the query it seems you have postoperative infection and it's spreading. It will be good if you visit your dentist your dentist will evaluate you clinically and start with medications such as antibiotics, pain killers.
It is good that you have mentioned your problem in detail here, still it is not very much favorable to conclude a concrete diagnosis. Why because there are many things/ lesions/ problems with similar features mentioned by you. So best is to visit a dentist nearby. Proper history, examinations can reveal your problem and save much time. Meanwhile take otc painkillers which suits you.