Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

I am going to marry after 2 month I have phimosis but it's not present now but often it comes and goes away and pains a lot pulling foreskin back so should I go for circumcision.

Hello- no, its not a right option as it can lead to premature ejaculation, which will be much more embarrassing for you. Better to go for foreskin restoration. It will make you recover completely before your marriage. Traditionally medicine offers conservative treatment of phimosis. It is worth noting that in recent years, medicine has made great progress in this field. So, if you looking for a permanent solution for your tight foreskin, yes it is possible with ayurveda. Surgery (circumcision) can be avoided.
First, don’t ever force it back. If you do, you risk paraphimosis, which is when the foreskin swells, you can’t pull it forward to cover the head, and the blood supply to the head is cut off. It is every bit the medical emergency you imagine it to be. Gentle stretching with the fingers every day should fix your tight foreskin in 4 to 6 weeks. If that doesn’t do it, see your doctor, and ask for a prescription of a topical steroid, such as betamethasone cream. Combined with daily stretching, it will cure most of the stubborn cases.
No need of circumcision. I advise you to take homoeopathic treatment for complete cure.