Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, I have mouth ulcer from last 1 year. It is very painful to eating & drinking. Mouth ulcer in whole mouth even tongue also.

2 Doctors Answered
If it last till 1 year you should immediately consult an oral surgeon. You need to go for an biopsy.
Take multivitamins, with this you need proper homoeopathic treatment to cure your problem.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.