Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir I am sharvan I am 30 yrs old man n I have suffering from malaria problem so what should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
You have to antimalarial drugs after consulting doctor. Take antimalarial precaution like use of mosquito net,repellent etc
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.