Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 19 years girl. My height is 5'1" and weight 58 kgs. I want to lose my weight and I want to increase my height too. So for losing weight I need to do weight lifting, so does weight lifting will stop my height growth? What should I do to increase my height, I am vitamin d deficient.

1 Doctor Answered
Homoeopathy has a good treatment for this problem. Take homoeopathic medicine calcarea carb 200----5 drops in the morning on wednesdays and sundays for one month.
60 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.