I am having blocked nose for three-four weeks, I consulted a nearby doctor. He gave me nesocad nasal drop, lecope and a vitamin c chewable tablets, the problem is whenever I use this nasal drop I get relief for 1-2 hours and after that my nose becomes dry and sneezing starts and then again my nose gets blocked. The same thing is happening from a couple of weeks. So what should I do? Is this a symptom of sinus or any other big disease?

Blocked nose can be due to a number of conditions. Most common are deviated nasal septum, allergic rhinitis, mass in the nasal cavity in the form of polyps and chronic sinusitis. Nasal drops when used for prolonged period tend to cause watery nasal discharge, irritation and dryness. Consult an ent specialist, try to find out the cause and go for definitive treatment for long term relief.
May be your paranasal sinuses having infection inside and osteomeatal complex get blocked, go for ct pns and consult your ent doctor.