Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

What r the symptoms of prostate enlargement. Is it curable with medicines. I am a 59 year old. Is there any treatment on homeo. please advice me with regards mehra.

2 Doctors Answered
The symptoms are difficulty in urination like frequency, straining, lack of force etc. It can be cured by proper homoeopathic treatment. For selection and prescription of homoeopathic remedies we need more information to match it. So it is better to consult and take proper homoeopathic treatment. You can consult me at Lybrate. Till then start sabal serulata q 10 drops thrice. Thuja 200 one dose.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.