Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Ian 38 years old female ian suffering over weight. I want to take treatment for weight loss.

1 Doctor Answered
That's a good step. Appreciate that. You can always consult and get checked that you are not having any hormonal imbalance. To begin with, you start doing exercises or brisk walk for 30 minutes at least. Reduce your salt and sugar intake. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.