Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have been diagnosed with persuasive thought disorder issue. Anxiety levels up so much that it interferes in my everyday activities. I get increased breathing and palpitations, social anxiety and I just feel like running away. The doctor gave me flunil 20 mg, internal, buspin and trika sometimes. I don't want the chemical treatment as it makes me dependent and is expensive. I want to invest in natural ways and therapy. Please help me out. Also, to add up my boyfriend only keeps giving me more thoughts to think on and then be trapped in the vicious circle but then cz of the attachment towards things owing to the mental health, even if his words get toxic I stay and hamper myself. Help me out. I have scars of blade on my hand I want to get rid of them too, cz they are seeking attention. Help me pls. It's very hard to find a dependable and trustworthy doctor who is interested in getting the patient well and not just make money. I have had bad experiences. Thanks in advance!

2 Doctors Answered
You have bpd. You need psychotherapy along with cortical stimulation.
Mental health and its treatment is often collaborative work between doctor and client. While medications are recommended for the symptoms you are experiencing, it is also essential that you also undergo therapy. Psychotherapy is beneficial when you want to make changes in your life and help yourself to grow as an individual free from being dependent and anxious about not being able to be on your own. Get in touch with a therapist around you or online. Take care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.