Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello Dr. i am doing daily sex with my wife. My question is I need more power and long time sex with my wife what can I do and which food can taken for better sex. pls tell me.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, Take Schwabe's Damiaplant/ thrice daily for 4 weeks. Food: Foods which have got aphrodisiac properties are - Dark chocolates, oysters, spicy and chilly food, almonds, honey, asparagus, avocado, banana, coconut, dates, eggs, garlic, mango, mushrooms, lady's finger, olive oil, pistachio, sesame seeds, onion, mint, aloe, celery.
31 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.