I have anxiety disorder psychiatrist prescribed me cipralex 10 mg and petril md 0.5 1/2 tablet I took both for 30 days and went for review with my doctor he said to continue cipralex 10 mg abd petril md 0.5 full tablet for another 30 days slowly he will take me of petril now my physical symptoms of anxiety are getting better but I have fainting phobia I only faint when giving blood test or given injection or in emotional distress I developed fear that I might faint anywhere or in home also so I went to psychiatrist ,this fear is still there so I need help to cope with this fear or phobia.

Good to know that your anxiety symptoms are less and you are feeling better. For phobias please go for psychotherapy. With the process of desensitisation, the therapist can help you to get over your phobia of fainting.
Hello, Blood injection phobia is a problem with many. I would recommend therapy session by a trained therapist/clinical psychologist best luck thanks.