Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi. M 21 years old. My hight is 157 & my weight is only 35. Mene paurursh jeewan cap. Ke 2 strips khaaye. Par koi fark nahi pada. please suggest me me weight gain or body size increase kese karu. kitne b khau mere body par hi nahi lagta. please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Do regular exercise, take high protein, take dates and raisins with milk, take 4-5 banana with milk, take butter with bread, take peanut butter with boiled potatoes, take cereals, sprouts daily, this will help.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.