Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 24 years old. I want a baby. But failed every time. I consult 1 doctor about 1 year ago. Ucg report 1fallopian tube is block. Now a days I change my doctor. And she gave me hsg test. And report was 1tube is permanently block. And one is open for hsg. What should I do now?

1 Doctor Answered
You have to keep trying because one tube is open soo chances are there, you should do proper homoeopathic treatment along with this.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.