I have PCOS problem due to which I am not able to conceive, but I have very regular periods. My gums had put me on clomid for 6 cycles and on gonadotrophin injections for 4 cycles and did IUI for 2 cycles. For this month I am not taking any medications as suggested by my gums. But she has told me to take Chirocyst Tablet (contains Chromium Picolinate, D-Chiro-Inositol, Myo-Inositol, N-Acetylcysteine, and Vitamin D3 as active ingredients). How is it going to help me? I am due to my period but still no signs. Am I pregnant? As I heard many stories which says after coming off clomid we can conceive naturally. I really need a professional advice please.

I have PCOS problem due to which I am not able to conceiv...
Chirocyst tablet is used in women with PCOD. It is an ovarian sensitising agent and improves hormonal ratios and reduces insulin resistance. This helps in achieving ovulation and pregnancy. Yes it is true that a few women can conceive naturally after coming off clomid. This is related to a healthy lifestyle, weight control and correction of hormonal imbalance and insulin resistance in PCOD. If you have missed a period please do a serum b-HCG which a blood test to see if you have conceived!