Hi I had unprotected sex with my gf 5 months back ie on 20 june 2017 .she started bleeding in between that was not because of hymen rupture or periods when I asked her she told that she has an ovarian cyst. I went through all my blood checkups the next month and my anti hiv1 &2was .10 unreactive .on 25 july 2017 I had protected sex with my another gf buy condom bursted in between .so I did not continue took my penis out and washed. Post 3 months of that .on 25 oct 2p17 I checked my anti hiv 1 and 2 and it was .22unreactive. My only point is why it has raised to .12 in 3 months .am I infected during 3 months interval I did not have sex with any .so tell me what this report indicates. Will it keep on rising. What factor made it to raise upto .12.

Hi I had unprotected sex with my gf 5 months back ie on 2...
Don't worry, you are HIV negative. This is normal titre of antibodies which must be there to maintain your immunity against such infection. More value does not indicate that it will keep on increasing. Always remember to use condom during sex to avoid STD or AIDS.