Hello. I am 24years old n m planning fr a baby. My doctor said that my two eggs have been ruptured. She has given me medicine" Neogest Sr" fr fifteen days. N asked me to wait fr my period. Can you please tel me wot r the chances of pregnancy n what happens after the eggs r ruptures. M having PCOD.

Hello. I am 24years old n m planning fr a baby. My doctor...
A dominant follicle grows in the ovary with the help of medicines and this than ruptures to release an egg that is fertilised with a sperm to produce a pregnancy. Chances are good varies between 50-80%.