Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 years of age. I have issues with my teeth. I have got a tooth decay and have been taking drugs to release me of the pain. However recently my right got swollen badly that I could barely eat. I went in for a quadrajel and it came down but now my left gum is also swollen and worse. It really painful what should I do? I have not gotten enough money to visit the doctor and it hurts very bad that I find it difficult to sleep.

2 Doctors Answered
Go to a nearest dental college you will get attention and may be for free don't play with med on your own it will prove to be very dangerous.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need cleaning, root canal treatment & capping. Until then apply clove oil on the decayed tooth. Rinse frequently with mouth wash.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.