I m 34yrs old. I have malaria effect from last 6 days. I feel fever. I feel weakness.

I m 34yrs old. I have malaria effect from last 6 days. I ...
The main symptom indicating malarial fever is beginning of fever with a chill followed by heat, and its closure by excessive sweating. There is a periodicity of fever, like the fever occurs every day and every third or fourth day. The selection of natural Homeopathic medicines for treating malarial fever is based on the stage of fever (chill, heat, sweat) that stands out prominently, thirst, desire or aversion to cover oneself up in different stages, the time of onset of fever and other characteristic symptoms present in individual cases. The best natural Homeopathic remedies for malarial fever are Gelsemium, Arsenic Album, Nux Vomica and Eupatorium Perfoliatum.Out of these which medicine will suit you , it depends upon the individual symptom picture.So share your symptoms to get the proper treatment. >Home remedies to combat fever:- **Holy basil leaves are a beneficial remedy in the prevention of malaria. Make a paste using few of holy basil leaves with 2 pinches of black pepper powder. This mixture can be consumed daily in the cold stages of malarial fever. This will check the severity of the disease. **Cinnamon is a valuable remedy for treating malaria. One teaspoon of powdered cinnamon should be boiled in a glass of water with a pinch of pepper powder and a teaspoon of honey. This needs to be taken every day which is a beneficial medicine for malaria.
Take 1 tab dolo if required, 1 tab pan 40 morning and evening. Take 2 tab lariago ds stat, 1tab lariago ds after 6 hrs, then 1 tab od for 2 days with milk when you are having temprature. It will help. Thank you.