Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

I’m 26 years old married women. Since one year I’m experiencing pain in my left breast and underarm shoulder region have undergone ultrasound of breast in which I’m diagnosed with fibroadenosis. My general surgeon prescribed me e-book 400 and primosa 500 twice daily for 2 months. And I started taking them but there’s only little relief and my breast still hurts. Please suggest me what I should do? Is there any permanent cure of fibroadenosis? Is it serious? Please reply me.

Well I think you may have a referred pain from the cervical spine which can give you similar pain end can be established if examined by an orthopaedic surgeon. Fibroadenosis is pretty common and may not be the cause of your pain. We treat patients of cervical spondylosis with manipulation of the cervical spine with excellent results.
Is your symptoms aggravating prior to your periods You can give warm compresses and use a supportive undergarment Get your breasts examined every year rule out lumps by usg or mammo gram