When I got up in the morning there is pain in teeth but aftr brushing my teeth pain vanish immediately. Can u plz help me

Hi, You should brush your teeth before going to bed if you are not doing that.Warm saline rinses twice daily is also beneficial.
Then It could b bcz of mild sensitivity .Use anti sensitivity tooth paste n you will be ok.
Looks like its sensitivity clubbed with gum problems. Pls consult. Use an anti sensitive tooth paste.
Hi sumit which tooth front or back. Do u clench your teeth in nite only after detailed history will b able to guide sorry;)
Kindly get your oral health check up done by a good dentist.
Brush Regularly.
Sometime people with stress get night grinding problem of teeth whr they unknowingly grind their teeth while sleeping and develop pain this kind of pain is generalised and on /off on its own. Visit ur dentist for better diagnosis wearing night guard will be helpful
Please consult or general family doctor for sinusitis
Go and visit ur dentist .Wat i feel u hav to go under scaling and polishing.Pls visit ur dentist soon.Wat
It may be gum issues as you do brush plaque and debris go away and you feel comfortable. Do gum massage at night.
Get ur teeth cleaned from your dentist
I think u have not notice ur pattern of pain correctly.It might be like that u have pain in morning ,but the pain gradually minimizes once u start eating , talking or doing ur regular work.Notice ur pattern again
I think tooth brushing helps u lot, anyways kindly consult dentist to know the reason.
From your query it seems that you have carious teeth or non carious lesions(causes due to abnormal wear of enamel or dentine,inappropriate brushing habits,acidic food etc.)When you first wake up in the morning there is lot of germ build up inside the mouth which causes the pain.I'll suggest you to brush your teeth before going to bed and use a non alcoholic mouthwash like chlorhexidine. Also, I suggest you to visit a dentist soon.