Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My mother is 83yrs old and having knee pains for the past 2 years and legs get swollen if she walks. Please suggest me what to do.

1 Doctor Answered
It is due to osteoporosis arthritis.She has to take paracetamol,apply volini gel, crepe bandage,give hot fomentation.She has to take calcium and vitamin D tablet. Consult doctor
27 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.