Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 year old, my tooth is decaying and hole is formed, it is painful. What can do?

6 Doctors Answered
You may have cavity or reduced layers of normal teeth. Brush your teeth with Oral-B UltraSoft Tooth Brush in circular motion without applying much pressure. If there is cavity kindly consult a dentist and get filled. Thank you!
Go to a dentist get filling done you may require rct n cap.
GET sensodyne paste use.
Go for Filling.
If the hole is painful, then get an X-ray done and see a dentist. The reason of pain could be that the cavity has approached the nerve portion of the tooth ,so the pain.
You may need a root canal treatment. On the tooth.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.