Hi, I have skin problem it is ring warm I have taking treatment near about 3 years I have used ayurvedic medicine also but it's not going at all.

You can also take steps to prevent spread of ringworm infections. Do not share clothing, towels, hairbrushes, combs, hair accessories, sports gear, or other personal-care items. Wearing sandals or shoes in gyms, locker rooms, and at pools can help reduce your chances of contracting athlete's foot.
Ring worm can recur if proper treatment are not taken. You need good amount of antifungal creams and tablet in adequate dosage for adequate duration. I can not tell you complete treatment without seeing the problem but in general You should maintain cleanliness and should not share your towels and soaps with others, wear fresh clean dry cloths daily, press your cloths including under garments before wearing it. You can send a pic also so that it is easiar for me diagnose and suggest you treatment.
You need proper antifungal treatment for your ring worm infection for one to two months. See a qualified dermatologist near you for a detailed prescription.