Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Hii myself kultaran singh. I want to tell that I masturbate after 2to 3 weeks. And sometimes at night I got sperm leakage. Is this harmful .and what should I do to get rid of this problem .please tell me medicine and from what should I do to get hard and long penis.

Hii myself kultaran singh. I want to tell that I masturba...
Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for his problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. And maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of his sexual problem. By God's grace I have treated many. And dealing with such patients on daily basis with excellent results. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. The vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened. His problem of early ejaculation would be solved completely and through these medicines your sex timing would also be increases. And he will become more active. I would need to enquire about whole of his symptoms, detail history. You can consult us online through this 'Lybrate' platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier. Good luck may god give you all wellness.