Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I have been facing a problem since last 8 years. Suddenly I feel like I will fall down. Then I start feeling anxiety and fear. I have fear of height also. I have consulted with doctor but he is saying everything is normal. But I am suffering a lot because of this.

1 Doctor Answered
It's not normal it's anxiety and you need to consult psychiatrist for medicine and also go for psychotherapy I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through text or audio on Lybrate All the best Seek help for early recovery.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.