I'm a male aged 40 yrs. My teeth are sensitive and in the recent times turned little yellowish. I want to get the teeth bleaching done but worried if my sensitiveness of my teeth will get worst. Pls advise a way forward to treat sensitiveness and yellowish color of my teeth.

I'm a male aged 40 yrs. My teeth are sensitive and in the...
Mild changes in colour occurs with age n with coloured foods . U may use Haydent k tooth paste twice daily especially at night it will reduce senstevity bleaching is likely to increase it for a short while
Dental bleaching is a very safe and predictable method of whitening the discolored teeth. Done with proper care and method it can visibly brighten the smile without leading to any side effects like sensitivity. All you need to do is to get the check up done so that particular method of bleaching can be done all your teeth considering all the factors.
You may use sensodent k .m for sensitivity .. and get teeth bleaching done slowly..take visits and get it done f..yellowness will disappear
Yes there are chances of it increasing the sensitivity. Consult a dentist and take scaling. Then consult for homoeopathic treatment.