Having gum bleeding problem for 5-6 yrs - get the gum line cleaned 2 yes back - it was stopped for 1 yr and now started again get cleaned gum again with no luck- please advise what should I do . Is there any medicine or fixed treatment to stop this .i tried flagella as well couple of times with no luck - I don't smoke / vegetarian diet - my all gums are very clean.

get an OPG x ray done and visit a clinic where specialised gum treatment is done.You will get rid of it.
Chronic bleeding gums is related also to Vit C deficiency.Therefore ideal treatment will be Vit C supplementation 500 mg twice daily for 3 months.Herbal powder application will also be very useful.For more queries contact Dr.Laghate 9822569343
Gum bleeding is initial sign of swelling and inflammation in gums.If only Teeth cleaning did not solve the problem ask your dentist about Gum treatments which involve non surgical and surgical treatments as well., Have lot of juicy fruits and brush twice daily.As for medicines , there are no medicines for this problem but the swelling in gums can be solved by a few antibiotics but i would advice you to visit a dentist for that.