Hello. I am 23 years of age and experiencing toothache on my left lower canine part and left lower 2nd molar part. Iccan’5 sleep because of the pain. What do I do? Is tooth extracting necessary? Will it be replaced?

Hi. It can be a cavity. Visit a dentist. It would either require a normal filling or a Root Canal Treatment (RCT).
Kindly get an X-ray done of the tooth having pain. May be you will have to get root canal treatment done followed by a cap /crown. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
First dentist will find out the reason for your pain. If your teeth have cavity then it can be saved by root canal treatment.
No extraction might be avoided if tooth is in a condition to survive .if have some xrays or something .you can share.
Visit a dentist. Do not directly jump on treatment from your side. Dentist will take IOPAR then diagnose the problem. Mostly in case of pain in tooth RCT is done if prognosis is good. But better visit your nearest registered dentist BDS/MDS Get well soon.
Hello lybrate-user. If there is a carried tooth then it needs to be extracted. If there is just Infection or gingivitis then no need to remove teeth. Now which is the cause that can be known after proper check up. You will need to consult a dentist for that. And may require an x-ray.