I am using tootmin toothpaste right now as recommended by dentist, it is enough for making my teeth clean?

Yes it's enough .to make teeth clean.
All tooth pastes r equally good but should b a std tooth paste n. Technique of brushing should b learnt from your dentist.
Cleanliness is depend on how you or your brush remove the plaque or food debris, toothpaste is just a medium. Toothpaste will not do any magic if your brushing technique is poor, learn the proper brushing technique and get advantage of medicaments present in your toothpaste.
Brush your teeth twice daily.
Use Snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply SNOWDENT paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min .Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.
No it is not. You will need to take scaling of teeth.
Yes it will help,,with this u need to brush at night with baking soda and rinse ur mouth with lemon water,,apply lemon to ur teeth,,use mouth wash having hydrogen peroxide,,this will help
Yes, brush thrice daily.