I feel I have severe depression. Fear of many things ,tend to alcohol ,no sleep ,feel no hope for life what to do?

Hello Lybrate user I can understand what you might be going through and you might be feeling. Depression is a mood disorder in which one experiences low mood, loss of interest in any activity, disturbed sleep, low appetite and other related symptoms. However these disturbances could be due to some underlying psychological issues such as stress, family issue, professional or personal problems etc. It can treated through combination therapy i.e. Medecines along with regular counselling sessions. Try sharing your thoughts and feelings with someone close who can understand and support you in this phase of life. Try spending time with your family and friends. Try to look for ways to keep oneself happy. Also for professional help and better management of the symptoms try consulting a clinical psychologist for proper diagnosis and treatment. You can also reach out to me through the Lybrate app. Try to maintain a thought journal and write your daily thoughts and also things that made you happy in the day. You can also try making an exercise routine which helps to keep mind relaxed and happy.