Hi I'm suresh, i'm 25 years old living in Bangalore. My lower Molar teeth is paining and there is small cavity in the middle of the teeth. Is there any treatment? How much it costs?

Hi I'm suresh, i'm 25 years old living in Bangalore. My l...
Get an x ray done first, if the cavity is touching the pulp chamber then you may go for root canal and save it. Followed by crown. Molar root canal may cost around Rs 3500 depending upon city.
Hi. See there are two things. If the pain is only upon chewing and the cavity is not deep, then normal filling would be sufficient. But if you have pain with a deep cavity then that tooth of yours will go for Root Canal Treatment (RCT). RCT would costs you around 3500-4500 or more depending upon the clinic and place. You can Lybrate consult us for private consultations.
U may require t n cap ten k n above.
Dear lybrate-user, if you know that their is cavity and its paining now, you should visit dentist soon. Get checkup and X ray done if needed. Based on the clinical situation and X ray report your doctor will advice you for the restoration/filling of that tooth or any other treatment to save the tooth. However its difficult for us to comment on the cost of treatment, as it depends on many factors.