Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Hi, I am 30 years old lady ,2 years into my marriage and I have lost my sex drive. I get irritated when he is touching or even teasing. I know for sure it's affecting our lives and we hardly have sex and now mostly on my fertile days because we want a child. We are both under pressure I really feel I should visit a psychologist or sexologist , i am just too confused about everything. My life has turned into a torched I did not want him near me, I have a history of depression and no abuse. I have pcos and i am currently on metformin.

Hi, I am 30 years old lady ,2 years into my marriage and ...
Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. Yes, all the mentioned symptoms show the sign of depression in the mind. As body and mind are interlinked, such emotional disturbance affect the physical health like weigh gain, thyroid problem, lack of interest, digestion issues, body pains, low sexual drive, anger, loneliness and many other. Appreciate your decision to consult a Psychologist, as it's important to first identify the root cause for your emotional disturbance. You can choose online consultation as it will be convenient and easy for you to openly discuss and ventilate your emotions and concerns first to identify suitable solutions. Feel free to reach out to me online for further evaluation. Be positive. You will be alright soon.
hi i advise you to take homoeopathic treatment for depression , pcod and low libido .. it's curable by homoeopathy completely without side effects. I need detailed case history to find out cause and treat accordingly .