Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 60 years old due to urinary infection my prostrate glands enlarged to 40 cc, is there any medicine to shrink my prostrate glands.

1 Doctor Answered
Yes there is medicine to reduce prostate size, but before that do serum PSA, post void residual status in USg report, uroflometry. And consult your urologist with all reports and explain him in details about your urinary problem, do that he/she can prescribe appropriate medicine for you. Thank you.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.