Sir, my daughter-in-law is writing diary before marriage and after marriage like below words. * KILL THE TENSION BEFORE IT KILLS YOU. * THE ONLY GIFT I CAN GIVE TO MYSELF IS PEACE OF MIND. * HOW CAN I OVERCOME FROM ALL THE NEGATIVE AND UNWANTED THINKINGS. * HOW CAN I COMPLETELY OVERCOME THINKING ABOUT SYRUP. *ALWAYS BE COOL CALM HAPPY AND KEEP YOUR MIND COOL CALM HAPPY. * DON’T GET OVER EXCITED, OVER ANGRY, OVER HAPPY * HOW CAN I OVERCOME MY ANGRY. My question is writing such kind of diary would be required any treatment,

These are absolutely okay statements and there is nothing to be worried about. The reference to syrup is my only concern. She sounds like she is trying to remain positive. Life is relatively difficult for all of us and she is trying hard to ward off negativity. You can only say something is wrong if her behaviour also manifests some disturbance. I am however more perturbed by your reading her diary. This is not done at all and I am disappointed that you are snooping into her personal space and thoughts. This is ill-mannered and unethical and must be stopped at once.