Hi Sir, Actually I am suffering from OCD AND FROM last many years I am taking medicines for it but one year before I got married at that time I am taking rexipra 20 mg and after that Dr. changed my medicine then he prescribed flouvixin 100 mg 2 tablets per day but still I felt sexual problem now two month before I stopped this medicine also but I am not recover completely so please give me any suggestion now.

Hello. OCD is a relapsing remitting illness. We have a number of medicines for it. Sexual side effects are usually main concern. But I would recommend you that instead of compromising your OCD treatment. You could consult doctor and start medicines (can be taken as per requirement).
Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. Don't stop medicine without consulting doctor. To handle side effects, start psychotherapy in parallel. That will help to minimize the effects of side effects as well as support your treatment to get faster relief. Your psychotherapies should be holistic in covering certain daily routines, excersise, dietary recommendations, self behavioral therapies to manage your thoughts and emotions etc. Feel free to reach out to me online to understand the suitable alternative options to support your treatment.