Sir I am 23 year young boy. I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Depression + General anxiety Disorder in last 5 months. I lot of masturbation.In morning penis normal stiff. When I watching porn then penis stiff also. Sir I always thinking about how its worlds?& how I "am here? Always sad feeling. Reduce life happy thinks, suicideable thought. Empty Love. Please all honest Lybrate doctors SAVE MY LIFE. And Treat Me permanently.

Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. When you realize such emotional imbalance in your mind is creating negativity, don't hold on within you as it will aggregate the symptoms. Moreover don't be decisive of life with just this problem that you are unable to handle. There is no harm in asking a help in such situations. You have done the right thing by reach here. Appreciate it. Take the next logical step to speak to a mental health professional to openly discuss about your feelings, emotions, about your career issues, relationships issues, or any other bothering health issues. These are the ones which trigger you with anxious thoughts which in turn causes anxiety or depression. Be positive. You can overcome this with few self behavioral therapies, lifestyle changes, excersise routines and simple mindset change along with counseling support. Consult me online for further evaluation and recommendation of suitable solution. Be positive. You will be alright soon.