Dear sir/Ma'am, I have swelling in my gums and a lot of pain past 4, days.Kindly help here. Thanks in advance.

If it's generalised swelling in gums get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Swelling in gums indicates any acute infection in gums, also it could be related to tooth infection. Visit your dentist for checkup and get a X ray done for that region if needed. Based on the clinical examination doctor will decide the treatment plan. Mean while you could do warm saline rinses and use chlorhexidine based mouth rinse.
Kindly get scaling done and use a gum paint twice daily for 15 days. May be you will have to get deep scaling done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Do warm saline rinses. Go for xray of your teeth.
Take painkiller like tablet Zerodol-P for pain twice daily after meals, and warm salt rinses 4-5 times daily will help. Swelling in gums is due to food accumulation, get scaling done from a dentist.