Hi my baby is going to be 10 months old her weight is 7.9 .is it fine? She does’t eat fruits, roti khichadi nothing she drinks 400 ml milk in a whole day. I tried everything s what to do?

Hi my baby is going to be 10 months old her weight is 7.9...
Hello dear please contact us directly thru Lybrate. We have infant diet from 6 month - 2 years which include. How to introduce food every month in right quantity and in right way. To meet their nutrition all requirements. To cure problem such GI Problem. How to introduce cow milk at 12 month. And many more But before prescribing any thing we need some information like. Vitals.Medical history. Family history. Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us, you can contact us directly thru Lybrate.
Your baby is still small, be patient, babies are very moody. Her growth is good. If they don't like something, do not force it. Leave it for some days and try again later. Try giving soft things in her hands like paneer, piece of roti etc. She may try to eat on her own after some time. Make her sit along with you on the table when you eat. Give food in her favourite colour bowls. Just be patient and keep trying, she will eventually eat a variety of foods. Do not compare with other kids. Each baby has her own path of growth.