Hello, I was having tooth ache problem I did root canal, after 8 years my tooth broke. I have Decided to remove the tooth consulted a doctor and he removed the tooth and part of it is remains there only. Does it makes problem for me in future? Kindly explain. Thanks.

Hello, I was having tooth ache problem I did root canal, ...
Hi. 1-2 mm of broken root piece can be left but more then that if left has to be removed.
It may cause a problem, Its better you get the root piece removed and place an implant if possible.
It depends on status length n situation of that remaining tooth if non infected small piece it may not bother but if u decide to have implant there it has to b kept in mind
It is better to get it removed, and once it heals you need to replace it with implant or bridge.
Root canal and crown is the treatment. Any root canal done tooth need to be protected with a cap/crown. If not protected it will fracture as in your case. Any tooth removal should be in complete. It depends on what part of the tooth is still remained. Usually small portions of root get resorbed with time and there is nothing to be worried. But still if you can send post extraction x-ray we would be able to assure you in complete. GOOD DAY, KEEP SMILING.
Ideally the infected tooth should be completely removed. Or else it may act as source of infection. But if your dentist has intentionally left the segment of tooth, then it should be based on clinical situation and reason should be mentioned in your treatment records. For us to comment more on this, we need to analyse the X ray first. You can consult your dentist or alternatively contact us through private consultation on Lybrate.
Nothing will happen don't worry ... As the bone resorption takes place .. the piece may come up by itself ..
Wait and go for iopa xray.