Hello! I have PCOS and I'm taking its medications. I checked my blood sugar 1 hour after my lunch which was three roti and spicy and the blood sugar machine read 101 mg/dl. Today, I saw some kind of reddish-black patch on my left hand which I think it might be because of allergy or me had taken cetrizine and cold medicines for two days. Is my blood sugar good? And why have I gotten this patch? And I also feel my face skin gets dull a lot of times only sometimes glows. My height is 5" 3 and I am 50 kg. I also think that I get dark or dark patches on my face sometimes. What could be the reason or illness of these symptoms? I also have depression but I am not taking any medications for it. And does a little bit of exercise for half an hour in the morning. I also find the necessity to clean my room. I don't know but I feel like I also have got OCD!

Yes ur blood sugar is absolutely normal,, don't think much about it,,do some yoga,do some meditation,with this u need proper homoeopathic treatment to cure
Allopathic treatment has many side effects.. and better replace it with Homoeopathic treatment.. It will help overall..