My right side main tooth decays and almost damaged. Doctor said about root canal. Doctor says no guarantee to save the teeth. On first visit of rct. doctor give injection and without waiting for injection effects. She starts treatment which pains allot to me. After that it pains allot and pains comes out from my head. Pls suggest.

Hi lybrate-user, First of all thank you for approaching Lybrate for your query. I read through your query. In my opinion the xray of the tooth and the clinical picture can tell us more about the condition. So can you please sent the picture of the tooth from inside the mouth (clinically) and the xray of that tooth so that we can reach a better conclusion. Pain can be due to infection. So the injection will not work. So it should be done once antibiotic course is given. So please come back to me with the clinical picture of the tooth and xray of the teeth so that I can help you more. Hope you have got the answer for your query. Keep a happy and calm mind. These can be best medicine for any disease. Have a healthy day. Thank you.
No dentist can guarantee success of any treatment. He or she can try there best to resolve your dental problem in his/her best knowledge. RCT can be painful sometime, it depend on clinical condition of the tooth. If it gives a lot of trouble consult your dentist tell your problem, she will will solve it.
Hi. If it's a last molar / Wisdom tooth then get it extracted. If it's 1 or 2 molar then go for RCT. Get an X-ray done then the dentist would tell you the success of the treatment. If you are not satisfied with your dentist do take a second opinion from the other dentist.
Pain after first sitting normally eases out.
Cal phos 12c 3tims day for 10days Kreost 12c 4tims day for 10days Chamo200 once