Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have the problem of PCOS. I recently changed my doctor from an Endocrinologist to a Gynecologist after my marriage a few months backs. My gynecologist gave me some medicines to get my periods and regularise them. But it's been a month up after that medicinal course and haven't yet got my periods. I am not even sure if I could be pregnant, as we have unprotected sex always. My main question is. The doctor has given me T. Duphaston 10 mg for 3 days. She said I can immediately get my. Periods after three days or else if I am pregnant then I won't get my periods. So should I go ahead with this prescription, if in case I could be pregnant? Kindly revert immediately.

3 Doctors Answered
Get ut pregnancy test done.
You may be pregnant You have to confirm pregnancy by a urine test.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.