Is it normal if my tongue has a white or yellow coating everyday? It is removable using the back of a toothbrush but takes a while so I'm not able to save time. How often should I clean my tongue?

Hi lybrate-user, first of all thankyou for approaching us for your query. I read through your query and I must say that there is nothing much to worry in this. The coating is normal for everyone. In my opinion I prefer you to remove the coating daily at night. This coating can have so much bacteria and fungi which can cause diseases of throat and can cause bad breath. So better do at night so you can save time of hurry morning rush. Hope I have answrd you query. Do get back to us for more queries. We are eagerly waiting to help you out. Have a nice day. Thank you.
No, it not common to have white or yellow coating on your tongue, you need to clean your tongue with tongue cleaner. Visit your dentist, get it properly diagnosed, fallow the dentist advice.
Hi. It's normal and tongue cleaning should be done after brushing. Twice daily.
You may use a tongue cleaner to clean tongue.
Clean daily drink plenty of water.
You can clean tongue with the brush and not scratch with a tongue cleaned . The white appearance is normal and common