My baby boy who is now 11 months old, was delivered premature by 40 days. Until 6 months, he had been gaining weight regularly and weighed nearly 6 kgs, but henceforth, he gained only 300 gms in the next 5 months. The neonatologist/ paediatrician advised us to give him all sorts of food that we eat. But, my child does not eat all the food readily. My wife has less milk in her due to which our baby is not getting sufficient milk from the breast feeding. He does not like the supplement NAN PRO- 2 that we give him. He is given HEMSI-PD and ULTRA D3 drops as advised by the paediat. Tooth have not shown up for my child. He manages to make a few sounds of a few words in his attempt to say the words. Kindly advice on the overall growth of my child and what food/ supplements could speed up his growth.

Hello dear We have infant diet from 6 month - 2 years which include. How to introduce food every month in right quantity and in right way. To meet their nutrition al requirements. To cure problem such GI Problem. How to introduce cow milk at 12 month. And many more But before prescribing any thing we need some information like. Vitals.Medical history. Family history. Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us, you can contact us directly thru Lybrate.