Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have chocolate cyst on both ovary, My marriage is over 2 years. I have got thyroid problem also. My husband viscosity is also low, Can I conceive a child?

1 Doctor Answered
Firstly you have to treat pcod which can possess complications in the future pregnancy. I will recommend you with myo inositol combination in treating pcos for this you can take fertikare which are chewable.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.