Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have 2 month pregnancy, I don't want to continue this, what will I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, please visit your nearest mtp centre and get an ultrasound done first to rule out ectopic pregnancy and then if ruled out, you can consult gynaecologist for termination of pregnancy by medical method.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews

Related Lab Tests:

View All