After I pee, I have a sensation that there is some urine left in my penis. I always feel this. Even though I have no problem urinating, neither my urine smells foul nor it is cloudy but even then I feel that there is some urine left inside my penis (not my stomach), is it normal? Should I worry? I do not have any leak. Moreover when I am busy and not paying attention, this sensation goes away. Is it due to anxiety? What should I do?

vrihad vangeshwar ras 125 mg twice a day kamdev avleh 10 gm twice a day relief in 3-4 days and for complete cure take it for 60 days only avoid spicy and oily food
Yes it could be Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through text or audio on Lybrate app .learn how to manage and overcome these symptoms. This is all connected to mind. Follow my page on Facebook juhi parashar clinical psychologist for mental health updates All the best Seek help for early recovery.