Sir I am having more dandruff and somewhat hair fall In the initial. Days of head bath dandruff will be in control after 3 days it become too much I do head bath once week please suggest how to rid of dandruff and control hair fall Also tell me whether to use hair oil or not and also suggest a shampoo.

Homeopathy is a wonderful alternative treatment option for hairfall & Dandruff. Homeopathic medicines are safe and effective in their action. They act at the root to stop recurrence of hairfall. The most recommended Homeopathic medicines are phos , canth , acid phos , selen ,acid fluor , weisbaden , jaborandi , Kali Sul, Natrum Mur, arnica etc . i need detailed case history to find out cause and treat accordingly. you can consult me online for homoeopathic treatment without side effects.
You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.